Every element of Nimbus 22 is designed to give you an incredible running experience. This time Asics achieved it by improving the underfoot softness alongside the overall feel and fit of Nimbus 22. Also the forefoot is now more flexible to give you a smoother transition from foot strike to toe-off.
A larger section of Gel technology cushioning has been put in the midsole of Nimbus 22 to improve impact protection and shock absorption, no matter where you land. Two millimetres of soft and bouncy FlyteFoam Propel technology has been added in comparison with version 21, to enhance underfoot softness. In addition, FlyteFoam Propel midsole material has been repositioned to be closer to the ground. This allows the midsole to compress a bit more when your foot touches the ground and offer you a softer landing.
Trusstic technology in the middle involves a thermoplastic piece positioned under the arch of your foot to give you a stability, reduce weight and add to the durability of the shoe.
The upper has been wrapped in a thin mesh to give the shoe structure. This also helps smooth the shoe's silhouette.
Nimbus 22 keeps the upper shape of the Nimbus 21, with its slightly wider, deeper toe box, allowing your foot to spread naturally.
- MONOFILAMENT engineered mesh is softer and more breathable
- Trusstic technology
- Light Ahar Sponge rubber on the outer-sole to enhance cushioning and durability
- Supper Ahar Heel-Plug in higher-abrasion rubber used in heavy wear areas to extend durability
- New Flytefoam midsole technology is lighter and more durable
- Flytefoam Propel technology is energetic mid-sole foam that is bouncy and soft
- Forefoot Gel cushioning technology for improved cushioning and shock absorption
- Impact guidance system to enhance foot's natural gait from foot-strike to toe-off
- Ortolite Lasting 3.5mm of soft, odour resistant durable cushioning
- Rearfoot Gel technology cushioning in a softer material under the heel to reduce shock
UK Delivery is FREE on orders over £10.
International Delivery within 3 working days via DHL (prices vary according to country).
Priority First Class Delivery within 3 working days (charge £5).
Next Day Delivery available weekdays on orders placed before 3pm for next working day delivery (charge £7).
Orders placed Monday - Friday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day.