The fit has been modified to reduce irritation in the bunion window and over the toes. A new higher density insole had been added to improve comfort underfoot and reduce the potential for hotspots.
The Asics Gel Foundation has long been trusted as a stable and protective shoe for the runner or walker who pronates heavily. This version keeps those virtues but adds additional elements of style and comfort.
2E width fitting accommodates a wider foot.
Stack Heights: 22:12 (10mm drop)
- Duomax Support System- Dual density midsole material for maximum support
- Speva and Solyte midsole foams provide for a soft underfoot feel
- Guidance Line- Vertical flex groove in the sole which encourages a more efficient running style
- Guidance Trusstic System- Plastic bridge under the arch which gives the shoe strength and stability in the midfoot areawithout loss of flexibility
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems- silicone-based material in the midsole to reduce the shock of impact
- 2E width fitting
UK Delivery is FREE on orders over £10.
International Delivery within 3 working days via DHL (prices vary according to country).
Priority First Class Delivery within 3 working days (charge £5).
Next Day Delivery available weekdays on orders placed before 3pm for next working day delivery (charge £7).
Orders placed Monday - Friday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day.