The midsole features a dynamic Duomax support device to gently correct pronation without adding weight or stiffness. A guidance line guides the foot through the stride for a smooth heel to forefoot transition. Gel in the heel provides additional shock absorption.
The upper is seamless for a smooth, abrasion free-feeling inside the shoe and an external heel counter to support the heel without being intrusive.
Wet grip rubber on the outsole provides traction when the pavement is wet and gives you security running through race water stations.
The DS Trainer is a great lightweight road runner for mileage training, intervals or as a well cushioned racing shoe for longer races such as marathons.
- Full length FlyteFoam midsole for long lasting springy cushioning
- Propulsion Trusstic to propel you forward and increase speed
- Dynamic Duomax increases stability
- Wet grip rubber for traction in the wet
- Rearfoot Gel for shock absorption
- Ortholite sockliner for underfoot comfort
- Stack heights are 20:10mm with a 10mm drop.
- Weight 225g
UK Delivery is FREE on orders over £10.
International Delivery within 3 working days via DHL (prices vary according to country).
Priority First Class Delivery within 3 working days (charge £5).
Next Day Delivery available weekdays on orders placed before 3pm for next working day delivery (charge £7).
Orders placed Monday - Friday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day.