The upper has been refined, some of the overlays through the heel have been dispensed with making Phoenix 9 ten grams lighter than version 8.
Phoenix is a protective and stable running shoe for the casual runner and enthusiast alike.
Stack Heights: 22:12 (10mm drop)
- Duomax Support System reduces pronation for an efficient gait pattern
- Rearfoot GEL Cushioning System- silicone-based material placed in critical areas of the sole which dampens shock when the foot hits the ground
- Spevafoam Midsole material- improves bounce back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown
- Trusstic System- plastic bridge under the arch which gives the shoe strength and stability in the middle of the foot
- AHAR heel plug (Asics High Abrasion Resistant rubber)-Tough material placed on high wear areas of the shoe for exceptional durability
UK Delivery is FREE on orders over £10.
International Delivery within 3 working days via DHL (prices vary according to country).
Priority First Class Delivery within 3 working days (charge £5).
Next Day Delivery available weekdays on orders placed before 3pm for next working day delivery (charge £7).
Orders placed Monday - Friday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day.