The cushioning comes from the bouncy Speva foam midsole with gel in the heel and forefoot. The Duomax support system on the inside of the shoe helps to stop the arch from collapsing inwards. A Trusstic system in the middle of the shoe enhances its stability without adding weight.
The Phoenix’s removable sockliner can be replaced with an orthotic if necessary. Hardwearing AHAR rubber on the outsole improves durability.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems- silicone-based material placed in critical areas of the sole which dampens shock when the foot hits the ground allowing for a smooth movement through the step and reducing the risk of injury
- SpEVA Midsole material- improves bounce back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown
- Trusstic System- plastic bridge under the arch which gives the shoe strength and stability without loss of flexibility
- AHAR (Asics High Abrasion Resistant rubber)-Tough material placed on critical areas of the shoe for exceptional durability
- Duomax Support System enhances support and stability
UK Delivery is FREE on orders over £10.
International Delivery within 3 working days via DHL (prices vary according to country).
Priority First Class Delivery within 3 working days (charge £5).
Next Day Delivery available weekdays on orders placed before 3pm for next working day delivery (charge £7).
Orders placed Monday - Friday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day.