The dual layered midsole features Asics’ super resilient and lightweight FlyteFoam material for long lasting shock absorption underneath and a Speva layer on top for responsive comfort. Updated FluidRide technology offers a smoother, more responsive ride in a lightweight package. Deformable eyestays on the lacing system work with the 360 Fluidskin upper to improve the fit when you’re on the move or standing still. The Nimbus 20's feeling of plush comfort when you step into the shoe is unrivalled.
Stack Heights: 25:12 (13mm drop) - the women's shoe is built on a higher offest to protect the Achilles tendon
- Speva and FlyteFoam midsole for lightweight resilient cushioning
- Adaptive Gel absorbs more shock as the runner fatigues
- New Trusstic material provides lightweight structural integrity in the midfoot
- Impact Guidance System (IGS) - Asics design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Gradient Mesh in combination with 3D print on the upper ensure a superb fit
- New eye stay design to improve fit when laced up
- New last gives more width in the toe box
UK Delivery is FREE on orders over £10.
International Delivery within 3 working days via DHL (prices vary according to country).
Priority First Class Delivery within 3 working days (charge £5).
Next Day Delivery available weekdays on orders placed before 3pm for next working day delivery (charge £7).
Orders placed Monday - Friday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day.