Updated FluidRide technology offers a smoother, more responsive ride in a lightweight package. Deformable eyestays on the lacing system work with the 360 Fluidskin upper to improve the fit when you’re on the move or standing still. Asics have also worked on improving the feeling of plush underfoot comfort when you step into the shoe. The midsole is Asics’ resilient and lightweight FlyteFoam material for long lasting shock absorption that's still working miles into a long run. A layer of Speva sits on top for responsive comfort
The women's Nimbus is 3mm higher than the men's to protect the Achilles tendon
Stack Heights: 25:12 (13mm drop)
- Sakura inspired colour and design
- New eye stay design to improve fit
- New last gives more width in the toe box
- Adaptive Gel gives more cushioning as the runner fatigues
- Speva and FlyteFoam midsole for lightweight resilient cushioning
- New Trusstic material provides lightweight structural integrity in the midfoot
- Impact Guidance System (IGS) - Asics design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Gradient Mesh in combination with 3D print on the upper ensure a superb fit
UK Delivery is FREE on orders over £10.
International Delivery within 3 working days via DHL (prices vary according to country).
Priority First Class Delivery within 3 working days (charge £5).
Next Day Delivery available weekdays on orders placed before 3pm for next working day delivery (charge £7).
Orders placed Monday - Friday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day.