Men's Asics Gel Nimbus 20 Platinum
Available in the London store or phone 020 7222 1314.
A Gradient Mesh upper which expands to create an excellent fit together with seamless 3D printed overlays to wrap the foot provides the ideal amount of flex and support.
Asics have also worked on improving the feeling of plush underfoot comfort when you step into the shoe. The midsole is Asics’ super resilient and lightweight FlyteFoam material for long lasting shock absorption with a Speva top layer for responsive comfort. Updated FluidRide technology offers a smoother, more responsive ride in a lightweight package. Deformable eyestays on the lacing system work with the 360 Fluidskin upper to improve the fit when you’re on the move or standing still.
Stack Heights: 23:13 (10mm drop)
- Platimum exclusive electroplated heel counter, 3D silver printing and 3M cutting welder stripes
- Adaptive Gel gives more cushioning as the runner fatigues
- Speva and FlyteFoam midsole for lightweight resilient cushioningNew Trusstic material provides lightweight structural integrity in the midfoot
- Gradient Mesh in combination with 3D print on the upper ensure a superb fit
- New eye stay design to improve fit
- New last gives more width in the toe box
UK Delivery is FREE on orders over £10.
International Delivery within 3 working days via DHL (prices vary according to country).
Priority First Class Delivery within 3 working days (charge £5).
Next Day Delivery available weekdays on orders placed before 3pm for next working day delivery (charge £7).
Orders placed Monday - Friday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day.