The upper is all new as well – a FluidFit upper with a gradation mesh which is a tighter weave in high stress areas and a looser weave in low stress areas for comfort and support. A lightweight Speva top layer midsole offers softness next to the foot without added weight. Plenty of Gel in the heel and forefoot ensure you’re getting optimum shock absorption.
An external heel counter hugs the heel securely and comfortably. A Guidance Line – groove which runs down the middle of the shoe from heel to forefoot -helps to guide the foot along the most efficient pathway from touchdown to toe off. A super cushioned and plushly comfortable and stable neutral training shoe for any mileage up to ultra distance.
3mm gender specific tooling - the heel of the women's shoe is 3mm higher than the men's to take the pressure off the achilles
Stack heights: 23:13
- I.G.S. Impact Guidance System- to enhance natural gait
- Flytefoam bottom layer midsole for long lasting bouncy cushioning all the way through your run
- FluidRide combining cushioning properties and lightness
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems- attenuates shock at impact and propulsion phases
- Ortholite Sockliner- Cushioned insole with anti-microbial properties
- Full Length Guidance Line- vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- FluidFit with gradation mesh which supports the foot where it needs it most
- Guidance Trusstic - integrates Guidance Line construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity
UK Delivery is FREE on orders over £10.
International Delivery within 3 working days via DHL (prices vary according to country).
Priority First Class Delivery within 3 working days (charge £5).
Next Day Delivery available weekdays on orders placed before 3pm for next working day delivery (charge £7).
Orders placed Monday - Friday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day.