The fit of Kayano 26 has been greatly improved by deepening the toe box giving more space for the feet to spread. The new improved engineered mesh offers an adaptive fit for additional comfort, breathability and protection.
Gel cushioning in the Gel Kayano 26 has undergo the process of deformation where the design lines and contouring of the gel and the midsole have been shaped appropriately to match the angle in which your foot hits the ground. This improvement provides the greatest cushioning and shock attenuation for a more flexible heel to toe movement.
Softer Flytefoam and Flytefoam propel midsole top layers have been innovated to give maximum underfoot comfort, dynamic cushioning and a better ground adaptation. Flytefoam propel midsole is now one piece allowing you to feel bounciness, softness and plushness, characteristics that the propel provides.
On the outsole the flex grooves are uninterrupted all the way across the shoe providing defined flex regions for your forefoot. This, along with the one piece of midsole foam under the forefoot of the shoe, offers improved flexibility and provides a smoother toe off. In addition, as there is only one layer of foam there is no extra layer of glue that limits the shoe's flexibility.
- Dynamic Duomax support to stop over-pronation of the foot
- Light Ahar sponge rubber on the outsole of the shoe to increase bounciness and durability
- Super Ahar heel plug placed on the outsole under the heel for extra cushioning and durability
- Engineered mesh upper providing breathability and structure to the foot
- Stability Guidance Trusstic line for flexibility and a smooth ride
- Wider and higher toe-box giving extra space for additional comfort
- Sheer deformation gel for greater cushioning and flexibility
- Flytefoam Propel for dynamic cushioning and plush comfort
- Flytefoam in softer density offering bouncier feel
- New softer Asics Sockliner, with better underfoot feel and improved fit
- External TPU heel counter strategically placed on the outside to provide support and comfort to the heel
This item is currently only available to buy online.
UK Delivery is FREE on orders over £10.
International Delivery within 3 working days via DHL (prices vary according to country).
Priority First Class Delivery within 3 working days (charge £5).
Next Day Delivery available weekdays on orders placed before 3pm for next working day delivery (charge £7).
Orders placed Monday - Friday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day.
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE FOR RUNNING SHOES
Your running shoe size will generally be 1 to 1.5 sizes bigger than your regular (‘dress’) shoe size. Bear in mind also that one foot can be slightly bigger than the other.
First, kick your foot back into the heel of each shoe before checking how much space is left at the front. When standing in each shoe with your full weight on the foot, it’s best to have between half and a full thumb's width between the end of the longest toe and the end of the shoe.
When standing in the shoe, it’s best to have a little wiggle room for the toes, but the back of heel should still feel nicely secure.
Sprint spikes are best when a close fit. Distance spikes best when up to a half a thumb's width between the end of the longest toe and the end of the shoe.