In the Gel Kayano 26, the contouring of the gel cushioning and the midsole have been shaped to match the angle in which your foot hits the ground. This improvement provides the greatest cushioning and shock attenuation, for a more flexible heel-to-toe movement.
Softer Flytefoam and Flytefoam Propel midsole top layers have been innovated to give maximum underfoot comfort, dynamic cushioning and better ground adaptation. The Flytefoam Propel midsole is now one piece, allowing you to feel bounciness, softness and plushness.
On the outsole the flex grooves are uninterrupted all the way across the shoe, providing defined flex regions for your forefoot. This, along with the single piece of midsole foam under the forefoot of the shoe, offers improved flexibility and provides a smoother toe-off. In addition, as there is only one layer of foam, there is no extra layer of glue that limits the shoe's flexibility.
The fit of Kayano 26 has been greatly improved by deepening the toe box, giving more space for the feet to spread. The new improved engineered mesh offers an adaptive fit for additional comfort, breathability and protection.
Heel drop: 10mm
- Engineered mesh upper providing breathability and structure to the foot
- Super Ahar heel plug placed on the outsole under the heel for extra cushioning and durability
- Light Ahar sponge rubber on the outsole of the shoe to increase bounciness and durability
- Stability Guidance Trusstic line for flexibility and a smooth ride
- Wider and higher toe-box giving extra space for additional comfort
- Dynamic Duomax support to stop over-pronation of the foot
- Flytefoam Propel for dynamic cushioning and plush comfort
- Flytefoam in softer density offering bouncier feel
- Sheer deformation gel for greater cushioning and flexibility
- External TPU heel counter strategically placed on the outside to provide support and comfort to the heel
- New softer Asics Sockliner, with better underfoot feel and improved fit
UK Delivery is FREE on orders over £10.
International Delivery within 3 working days via DHL (prices vary according to country).
Priority First Class Delivery within 3 working days (charge £5).
Next Day Delivery available weekdays on orders placed before 3pm for next working day delivery (charge £7).
Orders placed Monday - Friday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day.