Gel in the heel and forefoot absorb shock.
A double layer jacquard mesh upper offers improved comfort and better breathability.
The midsole features FlyteFoam Lyte in the heel – ASICS lightest weight midsole formulation that provides continuous cushion thanks to nanofibers. Cellulose nanofibers obtained from the waste material of sugar cane reinforce the cell walls which increases the midsole’s durability. On top of this and running through to the forefoot is a layer of Asics’ new Flytefoam Propel which (they claim) is the bounciest foam in the market to give a propulsive, spring-like effect as you move through the stride. The women's shoe gets an extra 2mm of cushioning in the heel.
The women's Kayano 25 is a fantastically bouncy and luxurious road running shoe which helps support the foot over long or short distance running.
Stack Heights: 24/11mm (13mm drop)
- Flytefoam Lyte cushioning in the heel for lightweight, durable comfort
- Flytefoam Propel cushioning in the forefoot for a bouncy toe off
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL for premium shock absorption
- MetaClutch stability heel counter holds the back of the foot steady
- 2 layer Jacquard engineered mesh for comfort, structure and breathability
- Dynamic Duomax Support System- dual density midsole material to prevent pronation
- Guidance line and trusstic guide the foot through the stride and provide extra stability over long distances
- New lasting for a roomier forefoot
- Extra 2mm of heel height with the women's model
UK Delivery is FREE on orders over £10.
International Delivery within 3 working days via DHL (prices vary according to country).
Priority First Class Delivery within 3 working days (charge £5).
Next Day Delivery available weekdays on orders placed before 3pm for next working day delivery (charge £7).
Orders placed Monday - Friday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day.