FlyteFoam Lyte midsole is 55% lighter than standard Asics foams, creating strength and durability thanks to integrated Nano-Fiber architecture, delivering continuous cushioning and retaining its shape after your run.
SpEVA 45 lasting technology in the midsole combines a blend of E.V.A with rubber ball material, enhancing shock absorption and rebound properties by 20% which improves your performance by transferring energy absorbed from impact with the ground into your next step.
The midsole of Fujitrabuco 7 GTX features premium Duomax support to aid against over-pronation. Duomax support constructed with a firm sponge material reduces over-pronation and lessens the stress of impact keeping you in your natural line of motion, to offer you a more comfortable running experience.
Every element of Fujitrabuco 7 GTX, is designed to provide you with ultimate protection on the trails.
- Duomax anti-pronation support to stop help prevent over-pronation
- FlyteFoam Lyte midsole with Rearfoot GEL offers cushioning and absorbs impact
- SpEVA 45 lasting technology for shock absorption and rebound management
- Fully waterproof GORE-TEX membrane with breathable trail mesh to keep your feet dry
- Rock plate for extra protection against sharp rocks
- Tongue gaiter to hide your laces and keep them dry
- ASICS grip sole with multidirectional lugs for exceptional grip
- Antibacterial EVA insole for extra comfort
UK Delivery is FREE on orders over £10.
International Delivery within 3 working days via DHL (prices vary according to country).
Priority First Class Delivery within 3 working days (charge £5).
Next Day Delivery available weekdays on orders placed before 3pm for next working day delivery (charge £7).
Orders placed Monday - Friday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day.