The midsole of Fujitrabuco 7 GTX features premium Duomax support to aid against over-pronation. Duomax support constructed with a firm sponge material reduces over-pronation and lessens the stress of impact keeping you in your natural line of motion, to offer you a more comfortable running experience.
SpEVA 45 lasting technology in the midsole combines a blend of E.V.A with rubber ball material, enhancing shock absorption and rebound properties by 20% which improves your performance by transferring energy absorbed from impact with the ground into your next step.
FlyteFoam Lyte midsole is 55% lighter than standard Asics foams, creating strength and durability thanks to integrated Nano-Fiber architecture, delivering continuous cushioning and retaining its shape after your run.
Every element of Fujitrabuco 7 GTX, is designed to provide you with ultimate protection on the trails.
- FlyteFoam Lyte midsole with Rearfoot GEL offers cushioning and absorbs impact
- Duomax anti-pronation support to stop help prevent over-pronation
- SpEVA 45 lasting technology for shock absorption and rebound management
- Tongue gaiter to hide your laces and keep them dry
- Rock plate for extra protection against sharp rocks
- Antibacterial EVA insole for extra comfort
- Fully waterproof GORE-TEX membrane with breathable trail mesh to keep your feet dry
- ASICS grip sole with multidirectional lugs for exceptional grip
UK Delivery is FREE on orders over £10.
International Delivery within 3 working days via DHL (prices vary according to country).
Priority First Class Delivery within 3 working days (charge £5).
Next Day Delivery available weekdays on orders placed before 3pm for next working day delivery (charge £7).
Orders placed Monday - Friday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day.
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE FOR RUNNING SHOES
Your running shoe size will generally be 1 to 1.5 sizes bigger than your regular (‘dress’) shoe size. Bear in mind also that one foot can be slightly bigger than the other.
First, kick your foot back into the heel of each shoe before checking how much space is left at the front. When standing in each shoe with your full weight on the foot, it’s best to have between half and a full thumb's width between the end of the longest toe and the end of the shoe.
When standing in the shoe, it’s best to have a little wiggle room for the toes, but the back of heel should still feel nicely secure.
Sprint spikes are best when a close fit. Distance spikes best when up to a half a thumb's width between the end of the longest toe and the end of the shoe.