A lightweight seamless upper provides and irritation-free wrap so you can even wear it without socks. Cushioning comes for the Solyte midsole and heel Gel insert. A propulsion trusstic propels you forward. A Duomax midsole with a Guidance line support a mild overpronation.
The new outsole comprises PU duosole for grip in wet underfoot conditions such as at race water stations and magic sole perforations help with drainage.
The DS Racer 11 weighs in at 187g and is built on an 8mm offset.
Stck Heights - 18/10mm
- Rearfoot GEL Cushioning System- attenuates shock during impact phase, allowing for a smooth transition to midstance.
- Solyte Midsole Material a lightweight midsole material used in performance shoes
- Duomax Support System-dual density midsole material enhances support and stability
- Guidance line- vertical flex groove separates the midsole along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency
- Propulsion Trusstic System to propel you towards the finish line
- Magic Sole- vented sole and midsole which minimizes weight and maximizes breathability
- Racing Specific Last-built on Asics’ racing shoe last specially designed for speed
UK Delivery is FREE on orders over £10.
International Delivery within 3 working days via DHL (prices vary according to country).
Priority First Class Delivery within 3 working days (charge £5).
Next Day Delivery available weekdays on orders placed before 3pm for next working day delivery (charge £7).
Orders placed Monday - Friday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day.