The Rearfoot Gel technology and the Forefoot Twist Gel technology are designed from durable, responsible materials to deliver you a long-lasting super-soft feel underfoot. Alongside this is the Impact Guidance System, creating an easy and natural foot-strike to toe-off progression.
The engineered mesh upper is completely seamless to avoid any friction. The 3D print details offer structure and a great look. The upper is also multi-directional to stretch and adjust to your foot where you need it to go. The knit is reinforced in the areas of heavy wear, while elsewhere the fibres are more spaced out to deliver breathability and reduce the weight of the shoe.
An improved segmented heel better contracts the impact from running and translates it into a smoother ride.
The Flytefoam technology is the upper part of the midsole; this special technology is Asics' lightest midsole, made from durable materials to offer you extreme comfort while you run.
Offset: 10mm (23m/12mm)
Weight: 285g (size UK8)
- Forefoot Twist Gel technology to decrease the impact from running
- Rearfoot Gel technology is a visible gel under the heel for shock absorption
- I.G.S (Impact Guidance system) to restore natural running stride
- Engineered mesh upper with multi-directional stretch
- Flytefoam technology more durable and lighter than it's predecessor
- Deeper flex forefoot allows movement for a smooth foot strike to toe-off transition
- 2mm of Orthilite lasting, the soft durable memory foam stitched under the sock liner for additional comfort
- Super Ahar Heel-Plug is designed from higher abrasion rubber and placed in areas of heavy wear for durability
- Light Ahar Sponge Rubber reduces wear and enhances cushioning
- Improved sock liner is now softer with a luxurious feel
UK Delivery is FREE on orders over £10.
International Delivery within 3 working days via DHL (prices vary according to country).
Priority First Class Delivery within 3 working days (charge £5).
Next Day Delivery available weekdays on orders placed before 3pm for next working day delivery (charge £7).
Orders placed Monday - Friday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day.
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE FOR RUNNING SHOES
Your running shoe size will generally be 1 to 1.5 sizes bigger than your regular (‘dress’) shoe size. Bear in mind also that one foot can be slightly bigger than the other.
First, kick your foot back into the heel of each shoe before checking how much space is left at the front. When standing in each shoe with your full weight on the foot, it’s best to have between half and a full thumb's width between the end of the longest toe and the end of the shoe.
When standing in the shoe, it’s best to have a little wiggle room for the toes, but the back of heel should still feel nicely secure.
Sprint spikes are best when a close fit. Distance spikes best when up to a half a thumb's width between the end of the longest toe and the end of the shoe.