Rearfoot Gel absorbs the shock and a perforated Magic Sole saves weight and - in combination with a perforated sockliner - allows water to drain out quickly, keeping your feet dry and comfortable.
Super light at 205g with a stitch free upper for a smooth feeling inside. All features combine to make the Gel 451 a genuine PB smasher.
Stack Heights: 16:10 (6mm drop)
- Boa closing system with unique dial placement offers a secure midfoot and forefoot hold and speeds up transition in triathlon
- Rearfoot GEL Cushioning System- attenuates shock during impact phase, allowing for a smooth transition to midstance.
- Magic Sole- vented sole and midsole which minimizes weight and maximizes breathability
- Racing Specific Last-built on Asics’ racing shoe last specially designed for speed
- Seamless uppers for an irritation free fit.
UK Delivery is FREE on orders over £10.
International Delivery within 3 working days via DHL (prices vary according to country).
Priority First Class Delivery within 3 working days (charge £5).
Next Day Delivery available weekdays on orders placed before 3pm for next working day delivery (charge £7).
Orders placed Monday - Friday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day.