The mutli-directional mesh on the upper will adjust to the shape of your feet in every way, while offering a strong structure. The upper is seamless and has also been engineered by strengthening the overlayers in high-wear areas, to deliver an excellent fit while providing ventilation to your feet.
The ever popular Dynamic Duomax support is built in the midsole on the medial side (under your arch). Its primary function is to decrease the inwards movement of your foot and give you a straight alignment – delivering a more enjoyable running experience.
The Trusstic technology and the Gel, as well as the Guidance technology, together create the Line Impact Guidance system – to support your natural gait cycle from impact to efficient toe-off.
The cushioning in the midsole consists of three parts: The Flytefoam, the Forefoot Gel and the Rearfoot Gel technology; each one is placed in different area. The Flytefoam technology runs from the heel to the forefoot. The Forefoot Gel and the Rearfoot Gel technologies offer you the extra soft cushioning in the high-impact areas such as under the heel and forefoot. Asics have combined them together to provide you with a super bouncy and smooth ride while running on hard road.
The thermoplastic piece under your arch on the outersole represents the Guidance Trusstic technology, which provides your feet with additional support. It is made from the lightweigt yet sturdy materials to extend the life of this shoe. The Ahar rubber technologies are also made from long-lasting materials for increased durability.
- Dynamic Duomax support decreases over-pronation
- Engineered mesh upper is reinforced in high wear areas
- Impact Guidance system connects the Guidance Line, the Gel cushioning and the Trusstic Technology together to encourage your foot's natural gait
- Forefoot and Rearfoot Gel technologies absorb the impact from running
- Guidance Trusstic technology for additional durability and stability
- Flytefoam technology in the midsole delivers a plush and lightweight ride
- Super Ahar Heel Plug is a very durable higher abrasion rubber
- Light Ahar rubber on the outsole adds to the cushioned feel and increases durability
- Soft Orthlite Lasting insole is 2.5mm thick designed from odor-resistance material
- Offset 10mm (heel 21mm, forefoot 11mm) W(heel 22mm, forefoot 12mm)
- Weight 220g
UK Delivery is FREE on orders over £10.
International Delivery within 3 working days via DHL (prices vary according to country).
Priority First Class Delivery within 3 working days (charge £5).
Next Day Delivery available weekdays on orders placed before 3pm for next working day delivery (charge £7).
Orders placed Monday - Friday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day.