The Mutli-directional mesh on the upper will adjust to the shape of your feet in every way while offering a strong structure. The upper is seamless and has also been engineered by strengthening the overlayers in high wear areas to deliver you an excellent fit while providing ventilation to your feet.
The ever-popular Dynamic Duomax support is built in the midsole on the medial side (under your arch). Its primary function is to decrease the inwards movement of your foot and give you a straight alignment – delivering to you a more enjoyable running experience.
The Trusstic technology alongside with the Gel as well as the Guidance technology create together the Line Impact Guidance system, to support your natural gait cycle from impact to efficient toe-off.
The cushioning in the midsole consists of three parts: The Flytefoam, the Forefoot Gel and the Rearfoot Gel technology. Each one is placed in different area; the Flytefoam technology runs from the heel to the forefoot. The Forefoot Gel and the Rearfoot Gel technologies offer you the extra soft cushioning in the high impact areas such as under the heel and forefoot. Asics have combined them together to provide you with a super bouncy and smooth ride while running on hard road.
The thermoplastic piece under your arch on the outersole represents the Guidance Trusstic technology, which provides your feet with an additional support. It is made from the lightweigt yet sturdy materials to extend the life of this shoe. The Ahar rubber technologies are also invented from the long lasting materials for increased durability.
- Engineered mesh upper is reinforced in high wear areas
- Dynamic Duomax support decreases over-pronation
- Forefoot and Rearfoot Gel technologies absorb the impact from running
- Impact Guidance system connects the Guidance Line, the Gel cushioning and the Trusstic Technology together to encourage your foot's natural gait
- Flytefoam technology in the midsole delivers a plush and lightweight ride
- Guidance Trusstic technology for additional durability and stability
- Light Ahar rubber on the outsole adds to the cushioned feel and increases durability
- Super Ahar Heel Plug is a very durable higher abrasion rubber
- Soft Orthlite Lasting insole is 2.5mm thick designed from odor-resistance material
- Offset 10mm (heel 21mm, forefoot 11mm) W(heel 22mm, forefoot 12mm)
- Weight 280g
This item is currently only available to buy online.
UK Delivery is FREE on orders over £10.
International Delivery within 3 working days via DHL (prices vary according to country).
Priority First Class Delivery within 3 working days (charge £5).
Next Day Delivery available weekdays on orders placed before 3pm for next working day delivery (charge £7).
Orders placed Monday - Friday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day.
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE FOR RUNNING SHOES
Your running shoe size will generally be 1 to 1.5 sizes bigger than your regular (‘dress’) shoe size. Bear in mind also that one foot can be slightly bigger than the other.
First, kick your foot back into the heel of each shoe before checking how much space is left at the front. When standing in each shoe with your full weight on the foot, it’s best to have between half and a full thumb's width between the end of the longest toe and the end of the shoe.
When standing in the shoe, it’s best to have a little wiggle room for the toes, but the back of heel should still feel nicely secure.
Sprint spikes are best when a close fit. Distance spikes best when up to a half a thumb's width between the end of the longest toe and the end of the shoe.