Both layers of the midsole in GT-2000 8 are formed from materials with a lower density to deliver you a softer underfoot feel and reduce the weight of the shoe. In addition the updated forefoot layer curves up especially under the toe box and works with the new midsole foam to take away the impact forces and give you a smoother toe-off transition.
The REARFOOT GEL technology, under the heel, has been sculpted and a softer foam segment has been added to enhance impact protection when you footstrike.
Asics keep their legendary DYNAMIC DUOMAX support system as in it's predecessor, version 7. The DYNAMIC DUOMAX support system is the firmer foam placed under the arch of your foot and embedded in the midsole, to prevent the excessive inward movement of your arch (over-pronation) and help stabilise your foot. When your foot is stabilised there is less impact on your ankle, Achilles, knees and hips which helps to protect you from injuries.
The renovated toe-box of GT-2000 8 is now higher and wider, shaped in a more accommodating fit to offer your feet extra room to spread more naturally.
- Multidirectional stretch Engineered mesh that adjust to the shape of your foot for exceptional fit
- DOPE-DYED YARN mesh on sock-liner for additional comfort
- Guidance TRUSSTIC system technology for smooth transition and durability
- Light AHAR sponge rubber on the outsole that reduces wear and enhances cushioning
- Super AHAR HEEL-PLUG a higher abrasion rubber used in areas of heavy wear to increase durability
- Dymanic DUOMAX technology reduces stress on the foot caused by over-pronation
- FLYTEFOAM midsole technology is lighter and more durable than traditional midsole material
- Forefoot TWIST GEL technology includes softer material in the forefoot to position the foot for a more natural stride
- IMPACT GUIDANCE SYSTEM technology enhances the foot's natural stride
- VIS REARFOOT GEL technology in the heel reduces shock when the foot makes contact with the ground
- More flex grooves under the heel to enable a softer landing
UK Delivery is FREE on orders over £10.
International Delivery within 3 working days via DHL (prices vary according to country).
Priority First Class Delivery within 3 working days (charge £5).
Next Day Delivery available weekdays on orders placed before 3pm for next working day delivery (charge £7).
Orders placed Monday - Friday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day.