Key updates include a modified open mesh structure on the upper with seamless overlays for a more secure wrap. The gel in the heel has been positioned differently. It now works on a 2 directional shear deformation – side to side and from the ground up (previously it only worked from the ground up.) In this way you get a smoother shift from heel contact to the guidance line. The Gel is now closer to the foot as well.
A new adaptive heel counter hugs the heel securely and comfortably. Like in the previous version, the FluidRide midsole gives a lightweight responsive ride. The combination of Duomax support system and Guidance trusstic effectively control pronation. Asics have increased the stability in the forefoot with this version.
Comfy and supportive no matter what distance you’re running.
- I.G.S. Impact Guidance System – these shoes are constructed in a way that enhances natural gait
- Full length Guidance line- decouples the midsole along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL for shock absorption throughout the gait cycle
- Dynamic Duomax Support System- dual density midsole material which enhances support and stability
- Guidance Trusstic – maintains the shoe’s integrity in the midfoot, helping support the foot
- Fluid ride provides the ultimate in bounceback and cushioning characteristics while being lightweight
- Comfordry sockliner- antimicrobial for a healthier foot
- Heel Clutch Counter for comfort and stability
- Gender specific cushioning – the top layer of the women’s shoe is made of a lower density material more suitable for women’s lighter weight
- 10mm Offset. Stack heights 22:12
- Weight: 238g
UK Delivery is FREE on orders over £10.
International Delivery within 3 working days via DHL (prices vary according to country).
Priority First Class Delivery within 3 working days (charge £5).
Next Day Delivery available weekdays on orders placed before 3pm for next working day delivery (charge £7).
Orders placed Monday - Friday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day.