Asics’ energetic FLYTEFOAM Propel midsole technology is bouncier and softer to give you a more cushioned feel underfoot and improved shock absorption. Flytefoam Propel technology in combination with the Gel technology works in conjunction with FLYTEFOAM to add to overall comfort.
To enhance the support and reduce over-pronation, a larger section of firmer Duomax technology has been placed in the midsole. Duomax support in GT-1000 v9 is stronger than the Duomax support in previous versions. Duomax technology decreases the inward rolling of your foot and guides your gait inyo a more neutral position, helping to reduce injury risk.
Asics has extended and enlarged the Rearfoot Gel cushioning under the heel of GT-1000 v9 to offer you more shock absorption and reduce the impact forces from running.
The super Lahar rubber on the outer sole under the heel is constructed from tougher material to provide more durability.
- FLYTEFOAM™ PROPEL TECHNOLOGY Lightweight midsole foam that is soft and bouncy.
- MESH UPPER Multi-directional stretch mesh that adjusts to the shape of the foot for an exceptional fit.
- DUOMAX™ SUPPORT SYSTEM Firm foam positioned along the inside of the shoe to help prevent excessive inward rolling of the foot, just after the foot makes contact with the ground.
- REARFOOT GEL™ TECHNOLOGY CUSHIONING GEL™ under the heel to reduce shock when the foot contacts the ground.
- TRUSSTIC™ SYSTEM TECHNOLOGY Co–molded piece found under the arch of the shoe that provides stability, reduces weight, and helps extend the life of the shoe.
- SUPER AHAR™ HEEL_PLUG ASICS’s higher-abrasion rubber used in areas of heavy wear to extend the life of the shoe.
- MOLDED EVA SOCKLINER Soft material just under the foot improves fit and comfort.
- LIGHT AHAR™ SPONGE RUBBER on the outsole to reduce wear and enhance cushioning.
This item is currently only available to buy online.
UK Delivery is FREE on orders over £10.
International Delivery within 3 working days via DHL (prices vary according to country).
Priority First Class Delivery within 3 working days (charge £5).
Next Day Delivery available weekdays on orders placed before 3pm for next working day delivery (charge £7).
Orders placed Monday - Friday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day.
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE FOR RUNNING SHOES
Your running shoe size will generally be 1 to 1.5 sizes bigger than your regular (‘dress’) shoe size. Bear in mind also that one foot can be slightly bigger than the other.
First, kick your foot back into the heel of each shoe before checking how much space is left at the front. When standing in each shoe with your full weight on the foot, it’s best to have between half and a full thumb's width between the end of the longest toe and the end of the shoe.
When standing in the shoe, it’s best to have a little wiggle room for the toes, but the back of heel should still feel nicely secure.
Sprint spikes are best when a close fit. Distance spikes best when up to a half a thumb's width between the end of the longest toe and the end of the shoe.