The Jacquard mesh upper is now even softer, lighter and more breathable. It has the Multi-directional stretch function which is constantly adjusting to the shape of your feet. This new updated engineered mesh is designed to exceptionally fit your feet for increased comfort.
System of independent lines runs from the laces down to the midsole creating the new internal support structure and helping to stabilize the arch of your foot by wrapping it closely as it moves through the stride.
Impact Guidance System combines the GEL technology cushioning with the GUIDANCE LINE and the TRUSSTIC technology to enhance your foot's natural gait with a smooth heel or mid-foot to toe transition.
As in its predecessors, Asics keeps the same favourite DUOMAX support system for controlling the over-pronation of the foot. This firmer foam, located in the middle of the midsole from the inside of the shoe, reduces the disproportionate inward rolling of your foot just after your foot makes contact with the ground.
- Jacquard mesh upper is a breathable, multi-directional stretch mesh adjusting to your foot shape for exceptional fit
- FLYTEFOAMtm LYTE is the ASICS's lightest midsole material, even more durable and lighter than any traditional midsole material
- EVA last with 2mm layer of foam placed just under the sock-liner
- I.G.S., IMPACT GUIDANCE SYSTEM links three components: the GEL technology cushioning with GUIDANCE LINE and TRUSSTIC technology together to enhance the foot's natural gait from foot strike to toe-off.
- Molded EVA Sockliner is constructed from a soft material just under the foot to improve the fit and comfort
- REARFOOT GEL cushioning system is made from softer material found under the heel to reduce shock when your foot contacts the ground
- SPEVAFOAM GEL cushioning system is a lightweight foam in the midsole providing softness and spring with every stride
- GUIDANCE LINE MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY follows the natural progression of the foot from impact to toe-off, helping your foot to move forward more naturally and encouraging a more consistent running stride.
- LIGHT AHAR SPONGE RUBBER is the rubber on the outsole that is resiliant to wear and enhances cushioning
- TRUSSTIC SYSTEM TECHNOLOGY this co-moulded piece found under the arch of the shoe provides stability, reduces the weight and helps extend the life of the shoe
- SUPER AHAR HEEL-PLUG is a higher- abrasion rubber used in areas of a heavy wear to extend the life of the shoe
UK Delivery is FREE on orders over £10.
International Delivery within 3 working days via DHL (prices vary according to country).
Priority First Class Delivery within 3 working days (charge £5).
Next Day Delivery available weekdays on orders placed before 3pm for next working day delivery (charge £7).
Orders placed Monday - Friday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day.
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE FOR RUNNING SHOES
Your running shoe size will generally be 1 to 1.5 sizes bigger than your regular (‘dress’) shoe size. Bear in mind also that one foot can be slightly bigger than the other.
First, kick your foot back into the heel of each shoe before checking how much space is left at the front. When standing in each shoe with your full weight on the foot, it’s best to have between half and a full thumb's width between the end of the longest toe and the end of the shoe.
When standing in the shoe, it’s best to have a little wiggle room for the toes, but the back of heel should still feel nicely secure.
Sprint spikes are best when a close fit. Distance spikes best when up to a half a thumb's width between the end of the longest toe and the end of the shoe.