A Speva lightweight foam midsole with shoch absorbent Gel in the heel cushions the foot for long distance running. A Duomax firmer density post on the inside and a Stability Trusstic across the middle of the outsole work together to support the foot and prevent excessive pronation which may lead to injury.
AHAR hardwearing rubber on the outsole provides durability. A removable EVA sockliner offers underfoot comfort. The GT-1000 v6 is a reliable long distance road running shoe for the overpronator.
Stack Heights: 22/12mm
- Rearfoot GEL for shock absorption
- Sandwich mesh upper for comfort
- Duomax Support System to reduce arch collapse
- Guidance Trusstic System- plastic bridge under the arch gives the shoe strength and stability without loss of flexibility
- I.G.S. Impact Guidance System- the individual components of the shoe work together resulting in a more comfortable step and an improved gait
- Speva midsole material for lightweight bouncy cushioning
UK Delivery is FREE on orders over £10.
International Delivery within 3 working days via DHL (prices vary according to country).
Priority First Class Delivery within 3 working days (charge £5).
Next Day Delivery available weekdays on orders placed before 3pm for next working day delivery (charge £7).
Orders placed Monday - Friday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day.