Like all Altra women’ running shoes, the women’s Torin 3.5 is constructed differently from the men’s model to reflect the biological differences in the female foot. Altra women’s shoes are narrower in the heel, higher in the instep, longer in the arch and narrower fitting in the midfoot. The cushioning is also a little softer as women are typically lighter than men.
FootPod technology on the outsole maps the bones and tendons of your feet to let the foot flex just where it wants to
Altra’s A Bound energy returning cushioning in the midsole gives you a soft but springy underfoot feel and plenty of shock absorption all through your run however long it is.
Grid-like flex grooves in the midsole increase flexibility for extra speed and improved performance.
Stack Heights: 28mm heel and forefoot (zero drop)
- The Fit4Her technology means every women's shoe is customized to the unique anatomy of the female foot.
- A-Bound energy return midsole compound absorbs ground impact and adds a spring to your step
- FootPod outsole technology mirrors the foot’s bones and tendon for natural flexibility
- Stretchy engineered Knit Mesh upper for a sleek and adaptable sock like fit
- Platform: Fully-Cushioned Zero Drop platform and FootShape toe box designed to improve foot and body position and encourage toe splay
UK Delivery is FREE on orders over £10.
International Delivery within 3 working days via DHL (prices vary according to country).
Priority First Class Delivery within 3 working days (charge £5).
Next Day Delivery available weekdays on orders placed before 3pm for next working day delivery (charge £7).
Orders placed Monday - Friday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day.