Zero drop and foot-shaped like all Altra running shoes - the wide toe box allows the toes to splay giving you improved proprioception and keeping the toe in a straight position for better stability and a powerful toe off. The zero drop platform keeps the heel and forefoot on the same level – the natural position for your body. This promotes a low impact technique, naturally aligning body posture and strengthening lower leg muscles.
Paradigm is designed asymmetrically with flaring on the medial side to give extra support to tired or weak feet.
The upper is a seam-free knitted mesh that stretches where needed for a comfortable sock-like fit.
Paradigm is a great choice for the runner who wants a super cushioned and supportive training shoe for any distance running including long and ultra-distance or just for long days on your feet.
Stack Heights: 30mm heel and forefoot (zero drop)
- Midsole – Maximally stacked Altra Ego cushioned midsole for extra resilience with energetic rebound
- Designed To Improve: Natural Foot Positioning, Walking Form, Toe Splay, Comfort
- Platform: Fully-Cushioned Zero Drop platform and FootShape toe box
- Stabilipod and Guiderail support features
- Stretchy seam Free Knitted Upper – For an unrestricted fit
- High volume fit and bunion window – perfect for orthotics
UK Delivery is FREE on orders over £10.
International Delivery within 3 working days via DHL (prices vary according to country).
Priority First Class Delivery within 3 working days (charge £5).
Next Day Delivery available weekdays on orders placed before 3pm for next working day delivery (charge £7).
Orders placed Monday - Friday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day.