Altra women’s shoes are constructed differently from the men’s versions to reflect the anatomical differences in a woman’s foot. They’re longer in the arch, narrower in the heel and midfoot and feature female specific cushioning and upper fitting. The upper of Lone Peak 3.5 is a reinforced Quick Dry air mesh, designed to keep out dirt, with drainage holes to let the water out if your run takes you through puddles or streams.
A 4 point gaiter trap system allows easy attachment of gaiters when necessary.
Lone Peak 3.5 features a dual layer midsole made up of EVA and Altra’s A Bound cushioning system for shock absorption over firm terrain. Altra MaxTrac Sticky Rubber on the outsole with Trailclaw lug pattern offers traction on soft ground and grip on wet rock or pavement. The tread pattern positions lugs beneath the metatarsals for extra grip when ascending or descending.
Sandwiched StoneGuard Rock Protection protects the foot from sharp stones or roots.
Stack Heights: 25mm heel and forefoot (zero drop)
- Platform: Fully Cushioned Zero Drop platform and FootShape toe box designed to promote natural foot positioning, toe splay, comfort
- Midsole: Dual Layer EVA / A-Bound for shock absorption
- Outsole: MaxTrac sticky Rubber with TrailClaw for grip on wet and dry surfaces
- Insole: 5 mm Contour Footbed for under foot comfort
- Upper: Reinforced Quick-Dry Air Mesh to protect the feet
- Sandwiched StoneGuard Rock Protection next to the foot
- 4-Point GaiterTrap Technology for secure gaiter attachment
- Fit 4Her technology – Gender specific construction
UK Delivery is FREE on orders over £10.
International Delivery within 3 working days via DHL (prices vary according to country).
Priority First Class Delivery within 3 working days (charge £5).
Next Day Delivery available weekdays on orders placed before 3pm for next working day delivery (charge £7).
Orders placed Monday - Friday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day.