The new Lightbase outsole keeps the same durable, aggressive Vibram MegaGrip but with 40%+ reduction in thickness and 25%+ reduction in weight, it has increased flexibility to allow your foot to flex and adapt to uneven terrain.
King MT 2 is the first fell shoe ever with drainage holes in the midsole; these drain any water that gets into the shoe and thereby prevents the shoe from getting heavier due to water saturation. This unique feature keeps you feeling light even when you’re wading through streams or embracing foul weather.
The upper is made from hand tailored mesh material with dynamically cut eye stays to provide an improved, secure fit. In addition, this mesh upper has also water drainage properties.
Offset: 0mm (stack heights 19mm)
- New Lightbase outsole with Vibram MegaGrip is now more flexible, lighter and more durable
- Zero Drop platform and FootShaped toe box enhances natural alignment
- Drain holes on the outsole to prevent a saturated shoe
- New softer stone guard offers more flexibility and comfort
- 2mm increase in the midsole but retains the same total stack height
- New material on the upper with better drainage properties
- Dynamically cut eye stays for flexibility and comfort
- Gaiter Trap to attach a gaiter when needed
This item is currently only available to buy online.
UK Delivery is FREE on orders over £10.
International Delivery within 3 working days via DHL (prices vary according to country).
Priority First Class Delivery within 3 working days (charge £5).
Next Day Delivery available weekdays on orders placed before 3pm for next working day delivery (charge £7).
Orders placed Monday - Friday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day.
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE FOR RUNNING SHOES
Your running shoe size will generally be 1 to 1.5 sizes bigger than your regular (‘dress’) shoe size. Bear in mind also that one foot can be slightly bigger than the other.
First, kick your foot back into the heel of each shoe before checking how much space is left at the front. When standing in each shoe with your full weight on the foot, it’s best to have between half and a full thumb's width between the end of the longest toe and the end of the shoe.
When standing in the shoe, it’s best to have a little wiggle room for the toes, but the back of heel should still feel nicely secure.
Sprint spikes are best when a close fit. Distance spikes best when up to a half a thumb's width between the end of the longest toe and the end of the shoe.