Escalante 2.0 is a lightweight, soft and flexible zero drop training shoe encouraging natural mid-foot landing and giving you back the energy in the form of bouncy, responsive cushioning instead of feeling flat underneath your foot. The wide toe box shaped to match our natural foot-shape amplifies the natural mid-foot landing by offering the toes room to spread and this way also provides stability for the foot.
Midsole features Altra Ego cushioning technology which is a dual natured compound with a responsive but soft feel for bounciness and energy return.
Flex Groves on the outer sole have been added to and are deeper, making Escalante 2.0 even more flexible and offering a smoother, easier and more natural ride.
The upper of the Escalante 2.0 has been updated with a new softer and more breathable upper with a lattice pattern to improve moisture evaporation, helping to keep your feet dry. The new, wider, mid-foot wrap cage around the foot holds it snugly and makes every step of your run more secure and smoother.
Stack Height: 24/24mm (zero drop)
- Drilex cooling properties in the sock liner
- Altra Ego midsole cushioning; a dual natured compound with a responsive but soft feel for bounciness and energy return
- Midsole: Fully-Cushioned Zero Drop platform
- FootShape toe box allowing your toes to move without restriction
- Outsole: FootPod technology maps the bones and tendons of the foot to help with a natural foot movement
- More breathable knitted upper to help with perspiration
UK Delivery is FREE on orders over £10.
International Delivery within 3 working days via DHL (prices vary according to country).
Priority First Class Delivery within 3 working days (charge £5).
Next Day Delivery available weekdays on orders placed before 3pm for next working day delivery (charge £7).
Orders placed Monday - Friday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day.