The Escalante is a light weight and super flexible training shoe which features Altra’s new ‘Ego’ midsole material – a dual-natured compound designed to give excellent rebound, improved resilience and long-term durability. This new material responds to the ground, giving energy back, instead of feeling dead under your foot.
The upper is a seam-free knitted mesh that stretches where needed for a comfortable sock like fit and provides a stylish aesthetic.
Grid-like flex grooves and FootPod technology on the outsole contribute to the Escalante’s flexibility, making it a great option for faster training and racing that also has plenty of cushioning for longer distance running.
Stack Heights: 25mm heel and forefoot (zero drop)
- Midsole – Altra Ego cushioning for extra resilience with energetic rebound, with Inner Flex
- Designed To Improve: Natural Foot Positioning, Walking Form, Toe Splay, Comfort
- Platform: Fully-Cushioned Zero Drop platform and FootShape toe box
- Outsole – FootPod technology
- Stretchy seam Free Knitted Upper – For an unrestricted sock like fit
- Insole: 6mm contoured footbed for underfoot comfort
- Decoupled heel for a smooth laydown
- Vegan friendly
UK Delivery is FREE on orders over £10.
International Delivery within 3 working days via DHL (prices vary according to country).
Priority First Class Delivery within 3 working days (charge £5).
Next Day Delivery available weekdays on orders placed before 3pm for next working day delivery (charge £7).
Orders placed Monday - Friday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day.