Available in-store or phone 020 7222 1314.
Adidas' super-soft and lightweight Boost cushioning in the midsole absorbs the impact from running on hard surfaces. It also promotes the energy-return by springing your feet back after each foot strike. The top of the midsole runs firmer, with an EVA frame from the lateral to the medial side, which works as a mild anti-pronation support. This EVA insert encourages your natural alignment by keeping your arches in a straight position.
Adidas is a leader in environmental approach; The SolarCharge upper has been designed from recycled materials, engineered to hold your feet in soft comfort. It is also completely seamless and breathable.
The premium Continental outsole is designed from durable, sticky rubber for amazing traction. In the middle of the outer sole is a Torsion system. This firmer material works as additional support and enhances a smooth transition when you make contact the ground through the midfoot to toe-off.
- Engineered mesh upper is seamless to avoid any irritation
- Made from Primegreen high-performance recycled materials
- Firmer EVA frame to offer anti-pronation support when foot strikes
- Torsion system for optimal power transition and additional support
- Supersoft Boost cushioning with energy return properties
- Continental outsole delivers grip even on wet surfaces
- Reflective Adidas stripes for increased visibility
- Offset: 10mm (24mm/34mm)
- Weight: 260g
UK Delivery is FREE on orders over £10.
International Delivery within 3 working days via DHL (prices vary according to country).
Priority First Class Delivery within 3 working days (charge £5).
Next Day Delivery available weekdays on orders placed before 3pm for next working day delivery (charge £7).
Orders placed Monday - Friday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day.