An EVA midsole gives cushioning and protection to children’s feet. A 5 recessed spike plate for propulsion and traction whatever event you’re doing on the track. The upper is padded round the heel for comfort and the outsole is hardwearing rubber.
Comes with a set of spikes and a spanner.
Adidas spikes come up small so you may need a bigger size than you think.
- Air Mesh breathable upper for maximum ventilation
- Synthetic leather trims improve upper durability
- Die-cut EVA midsole for lightweight comfort
- Rubber outsole for durability and comfort
- Ortholite sockliner provides long lasting cushioning with anti-microbial protection and moisture management
- TPU and Metal Interchangeable cleats.
- Breathable upper mesh for maximum ventilation.
- TPU plate for propulsion and rigidity
- Multi purpose spikes for kids
UK Delivery is FREE on orders over £10.
International Delivery within 3 working days via DHL (prices vary according to country).
Priority First Class Delivery within 3 working days (charge £5).
Next Day Delivery available weekdays on orders placed before 3pm for next working day delivery (charge £7).
Orders placed Monday - Friday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day.
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE FOR RUNNING SHOES
Your running shoe size will generally be 1 to 1.5 sizes bigger than your regular (‘dress’) shoe size. Bear in mind also that one foot can be slightly bigger than the other.
First, kick your foot back into the heel of each shoe before checking how much space is left at the front. When standing in each shoe with your full weight on the foot, it’s best to have between half and a full thumb's width between the end of the longest toe and the end of the shoe.
When standing in the shoe, it’s best to have a little wiggle room for the toes, but the back of heel should still feel nicely secure.
Sprint spikes are best when a close fit. Distance spikes best when up to a half a thumb's width between the end of the longest toe and the end of the shoe.