Boost cushioning in the midsole provides plenty of springy cushioning that’s not affected by extremes on temperature.
The upper is Airmesh – Adidas’ lightest mesh – to offer high levels of breathability for comfort in all temperatures.
A Torsion system between the heel and forefoot bends with the foot to give you a smooth and well-supported transition from landing to push off.
Adios 4 is designed to give you a precise fit and maximum energy return for training and long-distance racing.
- 80% Boost: temperature-independent cushioning which gives maximum energy return in all climates
- Lightweight Airmesh upper for optimum breathability
- Internal upper reinforcements offer superior support
- Specific to Adizero performance running shoes - Microfit locks the foot down for a direct fit and fast run
- TORSION® SYSTEM between the heel and forefoot for a stable ride
- Energy Rail for increased stability as you move through the stride
UK Delivery is FREE on orders over £10.
International Delivery within 3 working days via DHL (prices vary according to country).
Priority First Class Delivery within 3 working days (charge £5).
Next Day Delivery available weekdays on orders placed before 3pm for next working day delivery (charge £7).
Orders placed Monday - Friday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day.
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE FOR RUNNING SHOES
Your running shoe size will generally be 1 to 1.5 sizes bigger than your regular (‘dress’) shoe size. Bear in mind also that one foot can be slightly bigger than the other.
First, kick your foot back into the heel of each shoe before checking how much space is left at the front. When standing in each shoe with your full weight on the foot, it’s best to have between half and a full thumb's width between the end of the longest toe and the end of the shoe.
When standing in the shoe, it’s best to have a little wiggle room for the toes, but the back of heel should still feel nicely secure.
Sprint spikes are best when a close fit. Distance spikes best when up to a half a thumb's width between the end of the longest toe and the end of the shoe.