Training Diary Journal A5
A year’s training journal /diary for running, cycling, triathlon or any sport really.
Essential motivational tool to help you track progress and reach your goals.
Suitable for any level – accomplished athlete or first time runner. Guides you through how to tailor your journal to your personal objectives.
Being an A5 size, it fits well into a training bag, and has a protective cover making it sturdy enough to write up your training at home or out and about.
The unique cover was designed by Sarah, inspired by running and cycling in the Alps and Dolomites.
Why using a training journal works, and why pro athletes use them:
- Committing thoughts and goals to paper by writing is shown to be more effective than typing
- Keeps you honest, looking back on your workouts, identifying what is working, and showing your progress towards your goals
- Spot patterns that have led to injury or to breakthroughs
- Can be used alongside online data to focus on training insights, learnings and goals
Note this training journal is not a training plan. It helps you record and reflect on your training, but does not tell you what sessions to do.
- A5 spiral bound journal / diary (148 x 210mm / 5.8 x 8.3”)
- Protective clear cover
- High quality 90 gsm paper
- 120 pages including 52 weeks training logs
About the Author:
Sarah Dudgeon is a keen runner and cyclist. She’s run over 30 marathons, with a personal best of 3:00:04, and holds 4 Guinness World Records including fastest 3-legged marathon. She has cycled 30,000 miles around the world, including the Tour de France route.
She combines her passions and knowledge of sport and design at ArtOfYourSuccess.com. Here you can find training tips, gifts and stationery, or commission a design for your club or event.
- Training log A5 size
- Useful tips for training and tracking
- 52 weeks to record a year of your training
- Start any date
- Space to record the statistics you want, whether miles/km/hours, or other
- Weekly goal setting and review
- Planning your year at a glance
- Mileage tracker
- Tips and space to record personal inspiration / mantras
- Race reflection
- Personal best/ record tracker
- Race prediction and pace tables
- 100 Tracker
- Spiral bound journal / diary
UK Delivery is FREE on orders over £10.
International Delivery within 3 working days via DHL (prices vary according to country).
Priority First Class Delivery within 3 working days (charge £5).
Next Day Delivery available weekdays on orders placed before 3pm for next working day delivery (charge £7).
Orders placed Monday - Friday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day.