Self-Transcendence 100k & 50k Ultra Races
Sunday 27th March 2016
7:00am - 8:00pm
North Inch Park, Bell's Sports Centre, Hay Street, Perth, PH1 5HS
50k £30-£35 / 100k £45-£50
The North Inch Park in Perth, on the scenic banks of the River Tay, is the venue for our next ultra race, which combines an open 100k and 50k road event.
It will incorporate the British and Scottish 100km and 50km championships, and accordingly some very good ultra runners will take up the challenge.
The event also will attract runners just wanting to challenge themselves over the classic internationally recognized distances of 100km and 50km. To our knowledge, we are staging the only accurately certified 100km and 50km events in the UK in 2016.
The 50km distance is a great opportunity for anyone wanting to try their first ultra, or use it as a stepping stone race to a longer ultra later in the year.
• Loop course on the North Inch Park, on the banks of the River Tay, Perth.
• Lap measured by IAAF measurer at 2.381km.
• Perfect for fast times and PBs.
• Chip timing and live tracking being researched.
• Refreshment station every lap.
• Tee-shirt to all entrants.
• Medal to all finishers.
• Usual category prizes.
Full details: uk.srichinmoyraces.org/ultras