Get fit now, with SW1 Runners
Tuesday 27th September 2016
12:30pm - 1:15pm
Run and Become, 4a Eccleston Street, London, SW1W 9LN
FREE OF CHARGE
Fun, easy paced run for all levels. Every Tuesday lunchtime 12.30pm-1.15pm.
Each week will vary on a beautiful route through the streets of Belgravia.
Run and Become, together with Grosvenor, are offering these FREE weekly runs to inspire everyone living or working in the community to get fit or get fitter.
Run with some fun
The runs will be led by staff from Run and Become :
- Goska Duzyk: Leader in Running Fitness
- Balavan Thomas: Chi Running Instructor and Leader in Running Fitness.
- Stretching Exercises: warm up and warm down
- Circuit Training: the run will include circuit training exercises to build both upper and lower body strength
- Running Tips: the Run and Become team will offer tips on running shoes, clothing and running accessories
- Running Posture: our Chi Running Instructor will give a brief overview on correct running technique
A perfect way to run through your summer