The Difference a Bra Makes
Monday 13th March 2017
6:30pm - 8:00pm
Run and Become, 4a Eccleston Street, London, SW1W 9LN
FREE OF CHARGE
A short presentation by Claire Miles, a Brooks Moving Comfort technical expert on the importance of a well fitting sports bra. Also the opportunity to then be expertly fitted with help from the experienced Run and Become team.
Special price! 10% off all Moving Comfort bras at this event.
There’ll be soft drinks, nibbles and a few ‘giveaways’.
Introducing the New Juno Bra!
This well established style has been updated with the latest technology to ensure optimum level of support and perfect fit – easier to put on and take off, increased ventilation and an incredibly soft fabric for comfort.
The seam-free moulded cups provide strong support that women need, and are perforated for better moisture management! The adjustable straps are shaped for better fit and the adjustable back closure really helps to provide a perfect fit and freedom of movement.
- Perforated seamless molded unicup that provides support, shape and modesty
- Increased ventilation in key sweat zones
- Front and back mesh panels
- Shaped front adjustable straps and adjustable back closure
- Support through encapsulation/compression
- Racer back design for ease of movement