Border Physio offers Physiotherapy services including assessment and treatment of a wide variety of postural, orthopaedic and musculoskeletal conditions. Treatments include manual therapy, sports massage, acupuncture, soft tissue techniques and rehabilitation exercises. We combine our extensive knowledge, hands on skills and understanding of running related injuries to create an individual approach to getting you fixed. The majority of our clients come from word of mouth recommendations and our main aim is to return you to doing what you love, as quickly as possible.
Why Use Border Physio?
- Established clinic
- Large dedicated premises with pilates studio
- Ample parking
- Disabled Access
- Relaxed environment and friendly staff
- Beautiful setting
- Physio provider for Scottish Institute of Sport, Borders Athlete Support Programme, Police Scotland, Scottish Water, Scottish Ambulance Service
- Registered with all major insurance companies
- On site pilates classes, sports therapist, musculoskeletal podiatrist and Orthopaedic Consultant
- Extensive experience working with athletes, from weekend warriors to Olympic and Commonwealth Games competitors
Why Run and Become?
We happily recommend Run and Become to many of our of clients as we know they offer an extensive range of quality running products combined with expert advice and friendly staff. Run and Become help runners of all levels, from recreational to competitive athletes and we know our clients will receive the service they deserve.