Women's Vibram FiveFingers Spyridon MR
The minimalist Vibram rubber sole has a really aggressive tread pattern for sure-footed 360 degree grip. Vibram 3D cocoon technology means it has a molded nylon mesh in the midsole which acts as a "rock-stop plate", dispersing the impact of sharp rocks and debris over a wider area to reduce foot bruising.
A canvas fabric finished upper provides breathable protection. A closed speed lace system gives a secure fit. The velcro lace-lock prevents the laces coming undone and trailing in the mud. This shoe allows proper barefoot dynamics and foot feel while delivering protection on rugged surfaces. Bumpered toe covers protect the toes from impact.
- 3D Cocoon technology creates a rock block effect, dispersing impact over a wider area
- Maximum sole thickness: 4mm
- 3mm polyurethane, antimicrobial sockliner for comfort and freshness Aggressive tread design for solid grip in all directions when out on the trails
- Closed speed lace system for a reassuringly secure fit
- Vegan barefoot trail running shoes
- Weight: 160g (size 38)
Where possible we aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day — most orders within the UK arrive within 2 to 3 days. We also deliver worldwide.
Find out more »