Men's On Cloudflyer
The innovator of On running shoes found that he had less injury problems when he ran on a sandy surface that moved beneath his feet. So he set out to develop a shoe that would mimic this movement on hard surfaces. Prototypes had pieces of rubber garden hose affixed to the sole. Eventually Cloudtec was born. They say - the "Clouds" act like tiny stabilizing Swiss balls, responding to the individual movement of your foot. Because there’s no solid foam midsole, it flexes like no regular support shoe can.
The Cloudflyer is built from On’s lightweight Zero-Gravity foam. It has a wider midsole than other On shoes to provide a stable platform and reduce pronation. A speedboard that sits under the insole propels the runner through the gait cycle and promotes a smooth transition through the stride.
The upper is a breathable mesh for comfort with a star lacing system which removes pressure points while providing a firm hold. A 7mm drop for a natural gait.
- Liner mesh is made out of 100% knitted antimicrobial material
- No-sew construction provides seamless comfort
- Heel strap cage ensures a snug and secure fit
- Central channel and curved rocker of the sole allow for full foot flexibility along with a natural ride
- A-shape channel prevents stones from getting caught in the outsole
- Cloud elements move individually
- Optimized Zero-Gravity foam makes for an even softer ride
- Extended low abrasion rubber pads at impact zones pro
- 7mm Offset
- Weight: 280g
Where possible we aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day — most orders within the UK arrive within 2 to 3 days. We also deliver worldwide.
Find out more »