Women's Nike Free RN Distance 2
A partially woven upper delivers durability and lockdown and a free floating internal mesh bootie wraps the foot for a stable feel. A loosely woven fabric in the forefoot flex zone stretches naturally to accommodate foot splay. The arch and heel are made with a breathable open mesh to help avoid sweat build up.
Lunarlon cushioning absorbs the shock and hexagonal flex grooves allow the foot to move in a natural way. Flywire cables integrated into the laces wrap the arch for an adaptable, secure fit. A new tristar cut design on the outsole provides individualized flexibility
Enjoy the freedom of a Nike Free with a super comfortable and adaptable upper plus extra cushioning and midsole integrity for longer runs.
Stack Heights: 16mm/20mm. 4mm drop
- Partially woven upper wraps the foot for durability and lockdown.
- Deconstructed heel with no-sew overlays provides lightweight support.
- Upper works with the outsole to provide tuned flexibility and help reduce the feeling of fatigue during long runs.
- Dynamic Fit technology uses Flywire cables that integrate with the laces for an adaptive, supportive fit.
- Lunarlon cushioning system features soft, reengineered Lunarlon foam for a smooth, cushioned transition. It is fused to a lightweight IU carrier to deliver an excellent blend of plush cushioning and durable support underfoot.
- Auxetic tri-star pattern in key wear zones provides durability and additional traction.
- Enlarged auxetic tri-stars are hot-knife cut into the midsole/outsole, revealing the Lunar foam.
Where possible we aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day — most orders within the UK arrive within 2 to 3 days. We also deliver worldwide.
Find out more »