Women's Brooks PureGrit 5
The upper features a rand around the bottom to for water protection if you run through a puddle. Reinforced abrasion zones offer extra protection and an adjustable midfoot strap hugs the middle of the foot. A comfort heel collar gives a soft and cushioned feel around the back of the foot. This version sports a dust shield to keep debris out.
A rounded heel and a 4mm drop means better foot alignment when you hit the ground to minimize stress on joints. The Biomogo DNA midsole provides consistent, lightweight cushioning. This 5th version is not cut away under the arch as previous versions. This is to provide extra stability.
- BioMoGo DNA cushioning adapts dynamically to every step
- Rounded Heel for a more natural heel plant
- Omega Flex Grooves for flexibility
- Offset 4mm
- 3D hex lug configuration for grip in the mud
- Ballistic Rock Shield to protect the foot from stones
- Reinforced Abrasion zones
- Adjustable Midfoot strap
- Dust Shield
- Comfort Collar
- Weight 235g
Where possible we aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day — most orders within the UK arrive within 2 to 3 days. We also deliver worldwide.
Find out more »