Men's Brooks PureFlow 6
Like the PureFlow 5, number 6 has a lightweight DNA LT midsole which is scored vertically and horizontally to offer excellent flexibility and a free feeling for your foot. It also provides plush cushioning with enough shock absorption for longer distance running. The heel is rounded to promote a better alignment on landing which minimizes stress on joints. The main difference Brooks have introduced is in the upper. Some runners found the PureFlow 5 too shallow to accommodate their feet comfortably. Version 6 is roomier with a new seamless 3D Fit Print upper which applies strategic stretch and structure for an improved fit that doesn’t feel restrictive. A wraparound heel comfort collar feels plush and soft against the back of the heel.
The PureFlow 6 combines cushioning and flexibility to create a well cushioned yet minimal running experience.
- More accomodating 3D Fit Print upper for in shoe comfort
- Rounded heel for better alignment, minimizing stress on joints
- Wraparound heel comfort collar treats feet to an ultra-plush feel
- BioMoGo DNA LT adaptive cushioning with less weight
- 4mm differential for a natural gait
- Weight: 252g
Where possible we aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day — most orders within the UK arrive within 2 to 3 days. We also deliver worldwide.
Find out more »