Women's Brooks PureFlow 5
Like previous PureFlows it's built on a 4mm drop with a rounded heel for a more natural foot strike and better alignment at point of contact which reduces stress on joints. The all new midsole is made from brand new DNA LT – 10% lighter than the previous midsole material. It gives you adaptive cushioning – softer on slower runs, firmer on faster paced runs. It’s also been cut away for optimum bendiness to create a hyper-flexible midsole.
The upper is completely changed too – now a one piece upper with a 3D Fit Print design for integrity without stitching. A new wraparound heel collar gives a plush feel and softness round the Achilles.
A super-flexible and light training shoe for a really connected run.
- No sew overlays with 3D Fit Print for in shoe comfort
- Rounded heel for better alignment, minimizing stress on joints
- Wraparound collar for heel comfort
- BioMoGo DNA LT adaptive cushioning with less weight
- 4mm differential for a natural gait
- Weight: 221g
Where possible we aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day — most orders within the UK arrive within 2 to 3 days. We also deliver worldwide.
Find out more »