Women's Brooks PureCadence 6
An external heel counter supports the back of the foot and a comfort collar gives next-to-foot softness. A midfoot support saddle holds the arch of the foot securely.
The midsole and outsole are the same as version 5 – shock absorbent BioMogo DNA cushioning which a denser coloured EVA around the heel to cradle the foot and prevent pronation. Built on a 4mm drop for a natural foot plant. A Guide Rail on the inside of the shoe gently guides the foot into the correct position and keeps the leg properly aligned.
The PureCadence is a great choice for the runner who likes a lightweight minimal, low drop ride but wants enough cushioning and support to protect the foot over long distances.
- Rounded heel for better alignment, minimizing stress on joints
- Wraparound heel comfort collar for a plush feel
- BioMoGo DNA adaptive cushioning with less weight
- More accomodating 3D Fit Print upper for a comfortable hold
- Stack Heights: 22:18mm
- 4mm differential for a natural gait
- Lightweight GuideRails ease the body into its natural motion pattern
- Weight: 213g
Where possible we aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day — most orders within the UK arrive within 2 to 3 days. We also deliver worldwide.
Find out more »