Men's Brooks PureCadence 6
The midsole and outsole are the same as version 5 – shock absorbent BioMogo DNA cushioning which a denser coloured EVA around the heel to cradle the foot and prevent pronation. A Guide Rail on the inside of the shoe gently guides the foot into the correct position and keeps the leg properly aligned.
An external heel counter supports the back of the foot and a comfort collar gives next-to-foot softness. A midfoot support saddle holds the arch of the foot securely.
The PureCadence is a great choice for the runner who likes a lightweight minimal, low drop ride but wants enough cushioning and support to protect the foot over long distances.
- Rounded heel for better alignment, minimizing stress on joints
- Wraparound heel comfort collar for a plush feel
- BioMoGo DNA adaptive cushioning with less weight
- More accomodating 3D Fit Print upper for a comfortable hold
- Stack Heights: 22:18mm
- 4mm differential for a natural gait
- Lightweight GuideRails ease the body into its natural motion pattern
- Weight: 252g
Where possible we aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day — most orders within the UK arrive within 2 to 3 days. We also deliver worldwide.
Find out more »