Women's Brooks PureCadence 5
Like previous PureCadences, it’s built on a 4mm drop with a rounded heel to set the body up in a more natural way when you hit the ground, creating less stress on the joints. The medial support is provided in a different way. A lightweight Guide Rail system keeps the foot tracking in the upright position preventing overpronation. The BioMogoDNA midsole provides adaptive cushioning which responds to your run giving softer cushioning on slower runs and firmer cushioning when you’re running faster.
No sew overlays with 3D Fit Print give streamlined comfort on the upper.
A great option for the runner who wants a more connected, more natural ride but still needs some stability.
- Lightweight Guide Rails guide the foot along the body’s preferred motion path
- No sew overlays with 3D Fit Print for in shoe comfort
- Rounded heel for better alignment, minimizing stress on joints
- BioMoGo DNA: lightweight, consistent cushioning
- 4mm differential
- Omega Grooves for flexibility
- Weight: 224g
Where possible we aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day — most orders within the UK arrive within 2 to 3 days. We also deliver worldwide.
Find out more »