Asics Gel DS Racer 11
A lightweight seamless upper provides and irritation-free wrap so you can even wear it without socks. Cushioning comes for the Solyte midsole and heel Gel insert. A propulsion trusstic propels you forward. A Duomax midsole with a Guidance line support a mild overpronation.
The new outsole comprises PU duosole for grip in wet underfoot conditions such as at race water stations and magic sole perforations help with drainage.
The DS Racer 11 weighs in at 195g and is built on an 8mm offset.
Stck Heights - 23/15mm
- Rearfoot GEL Cushioning System- attenuates shock during impact phase, allowing for a smooth transition to midstance.
- Solyte Midsole Material a lightweight midsole material used in performance shoes
- Duomax Support System-dual density midsole material enhances support and stability
- Guidance line- vertical flex groove separates the midsole along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency
- Propulsion Trusstic System to propel you towards the finish line
- Magic Sole- vented sole and midsole which minimizes weight and maximizes breathability
- Racing Specific Last-built on Asics’ racing shoe last specially designed for speed
Where possible we aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day — most orders within the UK arrive within 2 to 3 days. We also deliver worldwide.
Find out more »